Cover Story: Show Me The Money :
- Compensation & Benefits Survey Provides Valuable Business Intelligence
- Show me The Money
- Who Are You?
- Employees Wear More Than One Hat
- No One Compensation Plan Fits All
- SNAPSHOT: Compensation Plans By Job
- Employee Wages Are Above and Below National Averages
- SNAPSHOT: What Employees Earn
- Only Half of PMPs Offer Medical Insurance, due in part to rising costs
- Additional Benefits Appeal to Diverse Employees
- Happy Employees = Happy Customers
- Scotts LawnService to Merge with TruGreen
- How Do Subterranean Termites Find Wood?
- High Honor
- Putting Driver Safety in the Driver’s Seat
- No Margin For Error
- Executive Forum: Pramod Thota
- Online Contents
- Rentokil Acquires Oliver Exterminating Corp.
- PCO News
- Comings & Goings
- Date Book
- New Products
- Birds’ Nests Constructed of Centuries-Old Russian Papers
Mergers & Acquisitions Supplement:
- Designing the Deal: An Insider’s Guide
- What Are You Waiting For?
- Common M&A Post-Closing Disputes . . . . . . And how to avoid them.
- Tying the Knot
- Pardon the Interruption!
- Adding Value to Your Service
- Aging Bed Bug Infestations: How Long Have They Been Here?
The structural pest control industry consists of more than 19,000 pest management firms generating approximately $6.5 billion in annual revenue. One of the most stable segments of the U.S. economy, pest management professionals play a critical role in protecting the public’s health, food and property, providing valuable integrated pest management services to both residential and commercial customers. As the leading monthly trade publication serving this dynamic marketplace, PCT magazine is the industry’s "go-to" source for news and product information.