Newly Certified ACEs and BCEs Announced
Professionals from Texas, Illinois, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and North Carolina were recently certified.
March 18, 2013
LANHAM, Md. - The Entomological Society of America announced the following individuals have attained Associate Certified Entomologist (ACE) or Board Certified Entomologist (BCE) status:
- Bryan Michael Kelley, ACE, of Alert Pest Solutions, Frisco, Texas;
- Daniel J. Burrow, ACE, of Anderson Pest Solutions, Downers Grove, Ill.;
- Denise Thomas DeBusk, BCE, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Norfolk, Va.;
- Mark Eden Myers, ACE, Safari Versatile Services, Louisville, Ky.;
- Douglas Wayne Wilson, ACE, Ace Exterminating Co., Joelton, Tenn.;
- Capt. Derek R. Monthei, BCE, U.S. Army, Fort Bragg, N.C.;
- Brad Whitley, Sr., ACE, Hometown Pest Services, Mechanicsville, Va.
Learn more at entsoc.org.