2015 PCT Technician of the Year Awards
CONTEST CRITERIA & RULES
The PCT Technician of the Year Awards are designed to honor the achievements of the pest control industry's finest service professionals. When completing the entry form we ask that you keep the following criteria in mind:
- Minimum 5 years in the industry.
- Participation in industry educational meetings.
- Exhibits excellence in safety, customer relations and leadership skills.
- Active in community service.
- Specify what category you are nominating the technician (residential, commercial or termite).
All entry forms must be completed by owner, manager or technical/training director and companies may nominate more than one candidate. (Additional forms are available as PDF documents at www.pctonline.com/tech15.aspx.) Incomplete entry forms will not be accepted and the decision of winners by PCT magazine is final. All nominations are confidential. Deadline For Entry Forms: July 17, 2015