RICHFIELD, Ohio — For the 21st consecutive year, PCT and Syngenta Professional Products will recognize Crown Leadership Award winners at NPMA PestWorld. The awards spotlight individuals who have contributed positively to the growth and development of the structural pest control industry, as well as established ties with fellow business leaders, civic groups and customers in their local communities.
“As we recognize the 2009 recipients of the Crown Leadership Awards, we witness leadership, integrity and industry support that serve as a model to us all,” said Scott Reasons, head, Syngenta Home Care and Garden. “Syngenta is proud to join Pest Control Technology in honoring the class 2009 as we have for the past 21 years.”
The 2009 Crown Leadership Awards class includes:
• John Bolanos, Univar USA, Austin, Texas
• Robert Dixon, Dixon’s Termite & Pest Control, Washington, D.C.
• Lex Knox, Terminix Service, Columbia, S.C.
• Dr. Dini Miller, Virginia Tech University, Blacksburg, Va.
• Millard and Ada Oldham, Oldham Chemicals Co., Memphis, Tenn.
• David Pomfret, Fahey Pest Management, Sarasota, Fla.
• D.R. Sapp, Florida Pest Control & Chemical Co., Gainesville, Fla.
• Jeff Singley, Arrow Exterminators, Atlanta, Ga.
• Rick Swope, Antimite Termite & Pest Control, Chino Hills, Calif.
• Chuck Tindol, Allgood Pest Solutions, Atlanta, Ga.
“These individuals work tirelessly to keep our industry moving forward, even through difficult times,” Reasons added.