FMC Professional Solutions — Booth #807
Visit booth #807 at PestWorld 2013 for your first look at the newest innovation from FMC Professional Solutions: the EndZone insecticide sticker. The first and only professional fly sticker of its kind in the country, EndZone is a clear, discreet and easy-to-use technology that can be applied to windows, garbage receptacles, near floor drains and other surfaces where filth flies commonly land. It can even be used in flylights:
• Features a sugar bait matrix on a clear sticker to lure in filth flies
• Formulated with 4.4% acetamiprid to deliver knockdown in just one minute
• Remains effective for up to seven months indoors and four months outdoors (when protected from rain, filth, dirt or dust)
• Controls house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, phorid flies, fungus gnats, and vinegar (fruit) flies
• Faster and easier than products requiring dilution
• Features a bittering agent to prevent accidental ingestion
EndZone gives professionals a simple new service offering to increase profitability and customer satisfaction without increasing labor. There’s no additional equipment necessary – just peel and stick. Discover how this little square has big implications for your residential and commercial filth fly accounts.
Always read and follow label directions. FMC and EndZone are trademarks of FMC Corporation.