Own two of the industry's most valuable resources for one great price!
Mallis Handbook of Pest Control
By Arnold Mallis; Stoy A Hedges, Editorial Director; Dan Moreland, Editor
ISBN 9781890561024 | Published October 2011 | Hardcover | 1,600 pp | color illustrations
The tenth edition of the Mallis Handbook of Pest Control - an industry standard in education for more than 65 years, is the leading reference source in the structural pest control industry and is now available. It is a scientific guide and practical aid for the biology, behavior and control of structural pests.
The 24-chapter publication provides pest control operators with the information needed to deliver effective, environmentally conscious pest management services in today's competitive business climate.
Written in easy-to-understand language, the Mallis Handbook of Pest Control features more than 1,000 photographs and insect illustrations, including comprehensive insect keys and a special 70 page, color photo identification series.
The publication includes 24 chapters written by 27 of today's leading entomologists, consultants, pest management professionals and researchers.
- Rats & Mice
- Wood-Decay Fungi
- Wood-Boring Beetles
- Ectoparasites, Part One: Fleas & Lice
- Ectoparasites, Part Two: Mites & Ticks
- Ectoparasites, Part Three: Bed Bugs & Kissing Bugs
- Itches, Illusions & Phobias
- Fabric & Museum Pests
- Stinging Arthropods
- Stored Product Pests
- Flies, Gnats & Midges
- Vertebrate Pests
- Occasional Invaders & Overwintering Pests
- Insecticides & Pesticide Safety
- Legislation, Liability & Litigation
- Integrated Pest Management
PCT Service Technician's Field Manual
By: William H Robinson, Ph.D.
Paperback | 218 Pages
The Service Technician’s Field Manual is packed with valuable information providing situation-specific pest control. This 218-page, fully-illustrated manual is perfect for on-the-job reference, in-class technical training, or state- test studies.
- The Next Generation Service Technician
- IPM: Detection and Monitoring
- Non-Chemical Control Methods
- Chemical Insecticides and Formulations
- Application Technology, Economics, and Safety
- Termite and Wood-Infesting Insect Control
- Structural Fumigation, Indoor and Outdoor Insecticide Application
- Rodent Control
- Insecticide Application Equipment, Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- Weights, Measures and Calculations