Step by Step: Basic OSHA Programs for Pest Control Operators
List Price: $69.95
Presented by: Certified Pest Control Operators of Florida, Inc.
All companies must be in compliance with Federal OSHA standards. Failure to implement programs such as "Right to Know" can lead to fines totaling tens of thousands of dollars. This workbook provides six complete programs pest control professionals must implement in CPCO’s Step by Step format. Programs are complete with all needed documentation.
- PC Operators & OSHA
- Right to Know
- Respiratory Protection
- Ladder Safety
- Proper Grounding of Elecrical Equipment
- Workplace Emergencies
- OSHA Form 300
What's New for 2013?
- Expanded coverage of electrical hazards found on the job
- Expanded coverage of OSHA Form 300 including instructions
- A chapter about confined spaces in attics and crawl spaces
- OSHA respirator medical evaluation questionnaire
- Addition of new label information and Safety Data Sheets to Hazard Communication