(Pictured, from left to right, Nozzle Nolen GM Mark Carran, HR Director Lisa Galloway, and President Mickey Nolen accepting the Torch Award.)
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - The Better Business Bureau Serving Southeast Florida and the Caribbean honored Nozzle Nolen Pest Solutions and its president and CEO Mickey Nolen by selecting the company to receive one of this year's Torch Awards for Ethics. Torch Awards recognize businesses whose leaders demonstrate a high level of personal character and ensure that the organization's practices meet the highest standards of ethics. These great leaders inspire excellence, building trust with their employees, customers, and vendors.
SALT LAKE CITY - Six Brothers Pest Control recently opened a new branch in Salt Lake City, the company’s third branch to date.
Six Brothers Pest Control gets its name from the owners, literally 6 brothers who are all equal partners in the business. Dennis, Barry, Grant, Aaron, Bryan and Mark each got their start in the pest control industry selling door-to-door for various companies. After each seeing great success, they decided to start a pest control company. Since 2004, the 6 Christensen brothers have served tens of thousands of customers in Kansas City and Dallas.
McCloud Services, an integrated pest management solutions company headquartered in South Elgin, Ill., has announced the theme of its 20th Annual Pest Invasion Seminar as: A Tactical Approach to a Winning Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program.
This year’s seminar, to be held Thursday, June 27, 2019, at the Hilton Oak Brook Hills Resort and Conference Center in Oakbrook, Ill., will celebrate 20 years of McCloud Services’ commitment to bringing together industry experts, professionals and those involved in protecting the food supply chain of custody, including food, pest management and environmental health.
Attended by over 150 professionals, McCloud Services’ Annual Pest Invasion is an educational update and information exchange for the entire food supply chain of custody, including food, pest management and environmental health. The daylong seminar will feature expert insights on the critical issues and trends related to pest management and food safety. It also provides food industry professionals an opportunity to network and share new ideas.
From developing a successful program, assessing and managing risks and overcoming challenges with auditors and clients, attendees will leave the seminar with an expert pest management strategy for their business.
Session topics and speakers include:
- Program Design: What a winning program looks like. Peter Poteres, Vice President of Quality Assurance, Glaniba Performance Nutrition
- Don’t Let Them In: Pest proofing / exclusion. Dr. Bobby Corrigan, President, RMC Pest Management Consulting
- Find Them if They Make it in: Inspections. Dan Collins, Regional Technical Director, McCloud Services
- Build a Plan: Assessments, action plans and monitoring. Pat Hottel, Technical Director, McCloud Services and Scott Broaddus, Business Lead, Bayer Digital Pest Management.
- Kill Them: The five biggest pest threats. Mark Vanderwerp, Manager of Education & Training, Rose Pest Solutions
- Measuring Results: What you should expect from your pest management professional, third party audits and consumer complaints, Dan Collins, Regional Technical Director, McCloud Services; Al St. Cyr, President, ASC Consulting; and Meaghan Meyer, VP Food Safety, CraftMark Bakery
- Winning the Challenges: Overcome challenges between the customer, auditor and the pest management professional in the middle. Dan Collins, Regional Technical Director, McCloud Services; Al St. Cyr, President, ASC Consulting; and Meaghan Meyer, VP Food Safety, CraftMark Bakery
Early bird discounted registration is open until May 1, 2019. For more information on Pest Invasion and to register online, visit: www.regonline.com/pestinvasion2019.
Pest Invasion 2019 also provides an environment to promote top brands, products and services as 80% of Pest Invasion 2018 attendees included C-level executives of major food supply chain companies, including processors, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers. For more information or questions on the sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, contact Mahi Kokkinos, marketing manager, at email@example.com or (224) 227-6550.