RALEIGH, N.C. — Pest control, lawn care, HVAC, and plumbing industry leaders will gather in Raleigh, N.C. on December 4-7 to attend the third annual owner’s summit hosted by Coalmarch Productions, a pest control and lawn care marketing agency.
CO2 will provide owners with insight on future trends and effective tactics to stay a step ahead of the competition. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from other leaders in the industry, as well as ask questions and engage with speakers and panelists.
Conference speakers include a variety of seasoned professionals in the service industry and digital marketing, including:
- Donnie Shelton, owner of Triangle Pest Control and Coalmarch Productions, Raleigh, N.C.
- Dan Gordon, Managing Director of PCO Bookkeepers, Newton, N.J.
- Maria Mayorga, Director of Strategy of Coalmarch Productions, Raleigh, N.C.
- Bobby Jenkins, Owner of ABC Home & Commercial Services, Austin, Texas
- Dr. Hamilton Allen, Technical and Training Director of Senske Services, Kennewick, Wash.
This year's conference also will feature an opportunity to visit Bayer Research Facility and an interactive workshop with Dan Gordon and Donnie Shelton about developing key performance indicators (KPIs) for your entire team.
To register, visit www.coalmarch.com/co2