The Entomological Society of America’s newest Board Certified Entomologists (BCEs) and Associate Certified Entomologists (ACEs) are:
- Carrie Elizabeth De Jesus (Intern), Delta Vector Control District, Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif.
- Mark Janowiecki (Intern), College Station, Texas
- Chong Chin Heo, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Capt. Jordan McQuade Coburn, U.S. Army, Killeen, Texas
- Travis J. Gates, ABC Home and Commercial, Lewisville, Texas
- Christopher A. Hohnholt, NAVFAC Atlantic, Norfolk, Va.
- Dr. Bennett William Jordan, Copesan Services, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Timothy McGonegal, Scientific Coordination, Warrenton, Va.
- Francis Aaron Soudant, Abell Pest Controll, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
- Marcus F. Rezende, Truly Nolen International, Orlando, Fla.
- Jonathan Roland Anderson, Specialized Pest Control and Lawn Care, Hyde Park, Utah
- Pete Zimmermann, Ecolab Pest Elimination, Spencer, Iowa
- Joseph Adam Owens, Bama Exterminating Company, Northport, Ala.
- Andrew V. Mannino III, Amco Ranger, Saint Peters, Mo.
- Derek Eugene Brigman, Protex Lawn and Pest Control, Goldenrod, Fla.
- Dominique Sauvage, Copesan Services, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Nathan Gary Goodson, Ecolab, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Adam Scott Vannest, Northwest Exterminating, Marietta, Ga.
- Todd L. Moeller, Ecolab, Round Rock, Texas
- H. Sam Kendrick, Arrow Exterminators, Woodstock, Ga.
- Blaine Richardson, Edge Pest Control, Lakewood, Colo.
- Daniel Rottler, Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions, Saint Louis, Mo.
- Kyle A. Bond, Terminix, Kerrville, Texas
- Walter Carson Jr., Terminix, Kerrville, Texas
Mike Goza joined PestWest USA as western regional technical specialist. Goza has served the pest management industry for more than 22 years.