- Mobile Order. Place an order online at the contractors convenience. Choose whether to pick up an order from the nearest branch or have it delivered to the jobsite.
- Access An Account. Review open orders, pay invoices, view order history, edit account preferences, update payment preferences, and much more. Users can also speed up in-branch checkout by using the app to present a unique customer barcode.
- Advanced Shopping Tools. Easily reorder products based on purchase history or search products by name, type, or number. In the event the item isn’t available at a chosen branch, the app will use geolocating to show if it’s available at a nearby SiteOne location.
- Branch Locator. The app will automatically choose the nearest branch to the users physical location, or search for other branches by number, city, state or zip code.
- Order Status Notifications. Ensure timely receipt of order notifications with push notifications directly to a mobile device.
ATLANTA — The Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame named Atlanta-based Arrow Exterminators as its official pest control partner. Arrow joins the list of national brands with headquarters in Atlanta partnering with the Hall of Fame, including Chick-Fil-A, Coca-Cola, The Home Depot and Southern Company.
“We are thrilled to have Arrow Exterminators as our official pest control partner at the Hall of Fame,” said Kimberly Beaudin, Hall of Fame CEO. “Their ‘Beyond the Call’ customer service and family-first approach to business aligns perfectly with our core values. Arrow Exterminators is an icon in Atlanta with a deep-rooted history back 57 years, and as a prominent Atlanta-based destination, we are proud to work alongside their tremendous team.”
The partnership kicked off in January 2021, and the services provided for the Hall include insect control, rodent control and exclusion, fly control, drain management and more. Arrow plans to use the College Football Hall of Fame brand to drive business in key markets across the country.
“The College Football Hall of Fame is one of the nation’s greatest institutions based in our hometown, and it’s an honor to partner with the nonprofit organization to provide our consistent, superior-quality commercial services,” said Emily Thomas Kendrick, Arrow CEO. “Even though pests and rodents are small, their effect on a high-traffic business such as the Hall can be enormous. We are excited to protect the Hall from these issues for years to come."
PCT: Are you addressing AB 1877? In what ways?