MGK announced that OneGuard Multi MoA Concentrate is now labeled for more than seven additional pests. Combining the power of a knockdown agent, long-lasting insecticide with controlled-release technology, synergist and NyGuard IGR in one single product, MGK says OneGuard has been a go-to solution for mosquito control since it launched in 2018. Now, along with mosquitoes, fleas and ticks, the label includes ants, carpenter bees, cockroaches, flies, scorpions, spiders, wasps and more.
In addition to additional target pests, OneGuard continues to deliver the same benefits as before: convenience, reduced waste, easier inventory management, simplified training and maximized control, MGK says.
Pest Control Insulationwww.tapinsulation.com
Pest Control Insulation, makers of EPA-registered TAP Pest Control Insulation, offers the new SmartTowel for use with disinfectant programs. This microfiber towel helps PMPs in their defense against the spread of soils and contaminants, the company says. With a unique and easy-to-use design, the SmartTowel is the ideal clean-up tool or disinfectant delivery system, PCI adds. “We are always on the lookout for innovative products that help our clients achieve greater success,” says Matt Paul, chief marketing officer for Pest Control Insulation. “The SmartTowel helps clean and disinfect customer homes and businesses in confidence without the fear of cross-contamination.” The SmartTowel is one of several products in the company’s disinfectant product line.
Catchmaster has revamped its popular 911 Insect Light Trap. The newest evolution features an updated non-reflective finish and a heavier gauge steel frame to improve strength and durability required for commercial use, Catchmaster says. Improvements also include an easier-to-install removable tray, which makes the servicing of the unit even simpler, the manufacturer reports. The flyboard and its contents will continue to be hidden from sight, making it an ideal, economical ILT choice for use in commercial kitchens, offices and other public settings, the company adds.
Shatter-proof bulbs now come standard with the 911 Insect Light Trap. The revamped model also will feature a longer 6-foot angled cord, easing installation for technicians.
Catchmaster’s 911 unit utilizes the power of direct UV light exposure to attract flies from far distances. Once the flies approach the unit, they instinctively seek the brightest, warmest portion of the fixture and become trapped on the replaceable hidden glueboard, Catchmaster reports.
Verizon Connect has introduced Reveal Field Plus, which includes advanced features in addition to those included with Reveal Field (formerly Field Service Dispatch). Verizon Connect says the new features have been designed to help improve the customer experience and keep businesses evolving, specifically:
- Increase Communication. Receive an alert when a technician is delayed and automatically notify customers to keep them informed.
- Improve Customer Service. Easily monitor and track job performance using a dashboard and find out what’s working and what’s not.
- Decrease Manual Effort. Save time and collect customer feedback through a short online form and easily manage everything from one place.
- Increase Brand Awareness. Quickly capture customer testimonials and positive feedback to attract new customers and address areas for improvement.
Advanced features include:
- Technician Delayed Alerts. Receive an alert when a technician is going to be late for the job. Notify the customer by email/text.
- ETA Notifications. Automatically send customers an ETA based on the technician’s location and any traffic restrictions.
- Branding and Customization. Ability to add a company logo and company information to customer communications, including email or text messages.
- Online Review Forms. Easily request and collect reviews and ratings from customers through email or text.
- Job Review Alerts. Get notified when a customer review is completed and respond quickly to issues that may arise.
- Performance Tracking. Get a quick glance at how the firm is performing. See ratings and responses for each job/technician.