FAIRFAX, Va. — The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) released a revised version of the NPMA-33 Wood Destroying Insect Inspection Form this year. The revised NPMA-33 form is available for purchase as a hard copy through NPMA’s BugStore, or as a digital form on the newly redesigned forms website: www.npmaforms.com.
The new site offers a host of exciting new features and enhancements including:
• Purchase digital forms in quantities of 50, 100, or as an annual UNLIMITED plan
• New safe and secure online purchase options
• Now, at no extra charge, every user can store digital forms online.
• Add up to 5 users per account
• Advanced document tracking and editing options
• Add your own digital signature
• A comprehensive help section outlining all these features and more.
NPMA hosted a webinar highlighting the changes to the NPMA-33 form in August. If you missed the training course, you can view the recording on NPMA’s Online Learning Center to learn about the new and improved form. The previous edition of this form will become obsolete after December 31, 2019.
For questions on purchasing NPMA forms or the new NPMA forms website, contact Michael Bentley at email@example.com. Please direct all questions or concerns regarding the updated NPMA-33 form to Jim Fredericks at firstname.lastname@example.org.