FAIRFAX, VA - The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) announced the selection of the Executive Leadership Program (ELP) class of 2019, continuing NPMA’s commitment to prepare rising stars for association leadership roles and develop successful ambassadors for our industry.
“As proven with the previous two ELP classes, the curriculum presents a fantastic opportunity for these aspiring association leaders to grow professionally and personally. In turn, NPMA benefits by hearing fresh perspectives and establishing a pipeline of engaged members. It’s truly a win-win situation,” stated NPMA CEO Dominique Stumpf. “I look forward to working with this new group of participants and witnessing their many successes for years to come.”
The ten candidates of this class were selected by a group of judges represented by NPMA’s Diversity Committee, Leadership Development Group, previous ELP mentors, and the NPMA Board of Directors. Applicants were selected through a rigorous application process based on broad criteria, which accounted for leadership potential, industry participation and commitment to professional development, among other factors.
The Executive Leadership Program Class of 2019 includes:
• Israel Alvarez, CEO/Owner, Insight Pest Management (Newbury Park, CA)
• Daniele Collinson, Pest Division Manager, Blades of Green (Edgewater, MD)
• Trevor Davis, Co-Owner and President, Goodbye Skeeter Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
• Austin Elrod, President, Pest Force (Canyon Lake, TX)
• Megan Jacobson, Office Manager / Co-Owner, Steve's Pest Control, Inc (Holts Summit, MO)
• Brandon Lea, Vice President of Operations, A-1 Termite and Pest Control, Inc. (Lenoir, NC)
• Ashley Marratt, Owner, Founder, CEO, Red Coat Services, LLC (Atlanta, GA)
• Sasa Milenkovic, Owner/CEO, Pest Czar (Towson, MD)
• Jordan Murad, Vice President, Cross Pest Control of Tampa (Thonotosassa, FL)
• Glen Ramsey, Technical Services Manager, Rollins, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
During the two-year curriculum, candidates will participate in training sessions and courses designed to cultivate skills and knowledge essential to successful organizational leadership within NPMA and beyond. Training will encompass a comprehensive range of competencies including: the history of NPMA and its future plans, industry trends and consumer insights, inclusion and diversity training, executive etiquette, public policy and legislative issue navigation and community engagement, along with a suite of skills related to strategic management and planning.
The Executive Leadership Program is an NPMA initiative designed to find passionate, committed, and engaged individuals from across North America who want to enhance the association and the membership experience. Applications for participation will be accepted on an ongoing annual basis. Visit www.npmapestworld.org/elp to learn about the program, the applicant criteria and to complete the application.