FAIRFAX, Va. - The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) announced that registration is now open for PestWorld 2020, scheduled for Oct. 13-16, in Nashville, Tenn.
PestWorld, NPMA's annual exhibitiion and trade show is a mix of education, networking and research designed to complement your individual business model. During the course of three days, attendees will make the connections and find the answers they need to increase their profits.
Register today and take advantage of the early bird rates! Rates will increase September 19.
WHO ATTENDS PESTWORLD?
- Owners and managers of pest management companies
- Pest management technicians and sales representatives
- Product manufacturers and distributors
- Industry researchers, educators, and students
WHO EXHIBITS AT PESTWORLD?
- Manufacturers and Distributors of Products and Equipment for Pest Control, Rodent Control, Termite Control, Mosquito Control, Bed Bug Control, Nuisance Bird and Wildlife Control, and Lawn Care
- Mold Remediation Suppliers
- Companies that Provide General Services and Products for Small Businesses such as Cell Phones, Credit Cards, Insurance, Legal, and Security Video Systems
- Vehicle Equipment and Accessory Suppliers
- Computer Systems Technology Vendors
- Human Resource Consultants
NPMA is regularly monitoring federal and state health guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Unless prohibited by state or local actions, NPMA is moving forward with plans to host our Annual Convention this October. We will work with the Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center to ensure that all appropriate measures are taken in accordance with CDC guidelines to promote a healthy and enjoyable face to face convention.