The Winter Edition of PCT Canada features is now live. Included is our cover story about how PMPs can assist the hospitality industry in “benching” bed bugs during the busy youth hockey season.
Also included is a profile of an insect-loving youngster who aspires to a career in entomology and a discussion of the power of volunteering in attracting and retaining quality talent. Other highlights include:
• Same-Day Service: Challenges & Opportunities
• Canada’s Rattiest Cities
• Follow the Evidence: Using Fecal Pellets to Analyze Rodent Populations
• Canada’s Food Processing Industry By the Numbers
• Take the High Road When Engaging Customers on Social Media
• Federal Mandatory Certification Requirements: Where Do We Stand?
CLICK HERE to download the issue.