Merger and acquisition activity in the pest management industry has never been more robust, with global companies, national brands and regional pest control firms looking to expand their market footprint and acquire high-quality talent through strategic acquisitions, even as the world feels the aftereffects of a global pandemic.
If you’re interested in learning how to position your company for a possible sale or acquire the necessary knowledge to grow through acquisitions, you’ll want to attend PCT’s eighth annual Virtual M&A Conference, scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 18, from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. EDT.
- Global Trends in the M&A Marketplace: The Role of Private Equity in Pest Control, Mohit Kansal, partner, Clairvest
- Lessons Learned: How to Prepare for Life After the Sale, Stuart Aust, principal and founder, The Aust Group
- Preparing & Negotiating the Sale of Your Business, Lance Tullius, president, LR Tullius
- Seven Points to Consider for Inking a Successful Deal, Dan Gordon, managing partner, PCO M&A Specialists
- Breaking Through Growth Barriers/Keys to Sustainable, Profitable, Exponential Growth, Greg Clendenin, president, The Clendenin Consulting Group
- Leading in a Post-COVID-19 Environment, Kemp Anderson, founder and president, Kemp Anderson Consulting
DATE: Wednesday, Aug. 18
TIME: 11 a.m.-5:20 p.m. EDT
LEARN MORE: http://manda.pctonline.com
CAN’T ATTEND THE DAY OF? All registered attendees also will receive a link to an online copy of the virtual conference five to 10 days after the event.