On June 12-13, PCT will welcome Top 100 companies to Charleston, S.C., for the fifth PCT Top 100 Awards Ceremony and Executive Summit, hosted by Univar and Syngenta.
Keynote presentations and panel discussions will be held at the Francis Marion Hotel in historic downtown Charleston, while a reception honoring the Top 100 companies will take place at the Historic Rice Mill. Built in 1861, the Historic Rice Mill Building is one of downtown Charleston’s most spectacular waterfront venues and is the only of Charleston’s three original antebellum rice mills that still stands today.
Sessions and speakers include:
- Keynote Presentation: Employee Recruitment & Retention, Janine Driver, Body Language Institute
- The State of the Pest Control Industry Labor Market, Dan Moreland, PCT magazine
- Keynote Presentation: How To Market To Today’s Buyers — Successful Strategies for Customer Engagement, Shawna Suckow, The Buyer Inside
- Strategies for Managing Your Pest Business for Financial Success, Dan Gordon, PCO Bookkeepers
- Panel Discussions featuring Top 100 Companies — Leveraging Technology for a Competitive Advantage
Attendees also will enjoy a welcome reception, an optional tour of Charleston, a cocktail reception and dinner at the Historic Rice Mill, the Top 100 Awards Ceremony & Awards Presentation and plenty of networking opportunities. Qualifying companies have received invitations. To learn more about the event, call 800/ 456-0707.