- How to market like a human with personalized messages
- How to increase responses and promotional engagement
- How to provide value to your opt-in list
• Kevin Sweeney is the only person to successfully land a KC-135, the military version of the Boeing 707 four-engine jet, after two of the four engines were ripped completely off the airplane while on a night combat mission in the Gulf War. This challenging experience taught him to think on his feet and be highly flexible, essential qualities for any successful business professional. Through his presentation, Pressure Cooker Confidence: How to Lead When the Heat is On, attendees learn how to shine during the tough days by using specific techniques, helping them to maintain a calm composure when faced with a change and/or a challenge.
• Mark DiNunzio, president of MarketPoint Solution, brings more than 30 years of practical business experience to his session dedicated to building Meaningful B2B Relationships. Business models have changed dramatically in the last year due to the global pandemic. Some people have enjoyed, and may now prefer, doing business in a virtual arena. How has the cultivation of client loyalty changed in the last year, and what lessons will we move forward with? Find out in this informative one-hour session. A much sought-after sales, marketing, and leadership consultant, DiNunzio is able to distill complicated business challenges into their most rudimentary, solvable elements. DiNunzio is an Accredited Executive Associate of the Institute for Independent Business and a Certified and Licensed Strategic Planning Consultant.
VALLEY VIEW, Ohio - The Lawn & Landscape Technology Conference, presented by Lawn & Landscape magazine and Pest Control Technology (PCT), is the leading technology-focused event for the green and pest management industries. This year’s three-day event will offer both virtual and face-to-face options, as well as expanded education for pest management professionals powered by sister publication Pest Control Technology (PCT). It takes place Aug. 31 – Sept. 2, in Orlando. Register By April 9 to save up to $350.
For more information: