MABI Injectors implement cutting-edge technology for safe and even application of termite and pest control chemicals. Applicators using these injectors can save money on products, plugs, patching, and cleaning time when performing a liquid or foam pesticide treatment under a slab, the manufacturer reports. MABI Injectors fit into a regular half-inch hole and work with a PMP’s existing termite control spraying equipment. Their proven unique backflow prevention system can be used daily in treatments of eastern subterranean termites, drywood termites, Formosan termites, carpenter ants, wood-boring beetles, and more. The technology is just being introduced in the U.S., but it has been researched and in use in Europe for decades.
Learn more and watch a demonstration of the product at the MABI website: www.mabi-usa.com.
Latest from Pest Control Technology
- PPMA Prepares for Termite Awareness Week
- Dale Baker Named President of JT Eaton
- Marty Roberts on His Digital Marketing Strategy
- Native Pest Management Announces Three Promotions
- Pi Chi Omega Scholarship Program Now Accepting Applications
- New Mexico Pest Management Association Holds 2023 Conference
- Handling ‘Phantom Biting Pest’ Cases
- McCloud Services’ Pest Invasion Food Safety Set for April 4-5