Sponsored by Bed Bug Central and presented by NPMA, the summit takes place Dec. 5-6 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel in Denver, Colo.
On Dec. 5-6, NPMA will present the Global Bed Bug Summit at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel in Denver, Colo.
Featuring an educational program that offers both advanced technical training and business management programs, this event is designed to provide you with the information you need from a legal, technical, business, and customer-oriented perspective so that you can not only eliminate the bed bug problem, but also create an environment of trust between you and your customer.
View the complete program.
• Integrating Bed Bug Ecology into Control Methods: Lessons from Field and Laboratory Studies
• What You Need to Know About Fumigation and Bed Bugs: A Real World Approach
• Bed Bugs in Asia: Perspectives from the Middle East and Southeast Asia
• Understanding Residual Efficacy of Insecticides on Bed Bugs: What Does Formulation and Substrate Have to Do With It?
• For Entomologists Only: Bed Bug Reproductive Output, Feeding Behavior, Cellular Immunity and Metabolism
• What's That Smell? Canine Attraction to Bed Bug and Related Scents
• The Next Generation: Research Into Potential Biopesticides for Bed Bugs
• Evaluation of Detection Devices and Insecticide Vapor Effects on Bed Bug Eggs
• How Bed Bug Age and Feeding State Influences Active Movement of the Tropical Bed Bug
• Bed Bug Monitoring Traps and Carbon Dioxide Activation: Practical Considerations
• The State of the Global Bed Bug Industry
• Turning Bed Bug Work Into A Source of Ongoing Recurring Revenue: Challenges and Solutions
• Prepared for the Worst: What to Expect If Your Customer is Sued
• Fire Safety Concerns for Bed Bug Heat Treatments
• Bed Bug Business Models - Making Bed Bugs Work For You
• Maximizing the PR Benefits of Effective Bed Bug Outreach Programs
• Overcoming Challenges in the Field- Case Studies From The Front Lines
• Are Bed Bugs Worth The Trouble? Profitability Metrics for Bed Bugs Work
• Tips for Developing an Effective Bed Bug Marketing Plan
• Developing Effective Bed Bug Related Social Media Campaigns
• Getting the Bugs Out: Overcoming Operational Challenges In Bed Bug Services
• Bed Bug Regulatory Activity: Federal and State Efforts
• Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Bed Bug Lawsuits, But Were Afraid to Ask
The Global Bed Bug Summit will be held at the Sheraton Denver Downtown in Denver, Colorad. For hotel reservations, please call 888/627-8405 by November 6, 2013 to receive the group rate of $139 per night. After November 6, rooms and the group rate are subject to availability.